I miss Provo...
...and more importantly, I miss the following things about my experience living in Provo:
- F.Y.E.
- the Provo City Library
- working at the aforementioned places
- being close to my brother and his family
- BYU Singers, both singing with and supporting from the audience
- having friends, good friends that meant, and still mean, a lot to me....
Don't get me wrong...I do have friends in Pennsylvania, but they mostly consist of my mom, my sister, and my sweet little niece, who is currently going through a phase with the movies "Elf" and "Nacho Libre".
Also, I didn't have to experience awkward bookstore encounters with a shady figure from my past, fondly known as "Electronics Stalker-boy". I had a random, annoying experience with him before I moved, and now that I've been back for a few months, I've unintentionally discovered that he works at a bookstore in the mall. Needless to say, I will no longer be shopping there... amazon.com, here I come. Now that I work in Personnel, I have access to a lot of dirt on a lot of people, and I know far too much about who he is and what happened after I left. I also now know that he remembers far too much about me. For example, he remembers that I, and I quote, "went to London a lot." Once. I went to London once. Just FYI, if you're going to stalk me, please don't; but at least get your information from a reliable source and remember it correctly.
I really didn't plan to miss Provo as much as I do, but if the above-mentioned experience isn't enough of a reason to do so, then I don't know what is...
- F.Y.E.
- the Provo City Library
- working at the aforementioned places
- being close to my brother and his family
- BYU Singers, both singing with and supporting from the audience
- having friends, good friends that meant, and still mean, a lot to me....
Don't get me wrong...I do have friends in Pennsylvania, but they mostly consist of my mom, my sister, and my sweet little niece, who is currently going through a phase with the movies "Elf" and "Nacho Libre".
Also, I didn't have to experience awkward bookstore encounters with a shady figure from my past, fondly known as "Electronics Stalker-boy". I had a random, annoying experience with him before I moved, and now that I've been back for a few months, I've unintentionally discovered that he works at a bookstore in the mall. Needless to say, I will no longer be shopping there... amazon.com, here I come. Now that I work in Personnel, I have access to a lot of dirt on a lot of people, and I know far too much about who he is and what happened after I left. I also now know that he remembers far too much about me. For example, he remembers that I, and I quote, "went to London a lot." Once. I went to London once. Just FYI, if you're going to stalk me, please don't; but at least get your information from a reliable source and remember it correctly.
I really didn't plan to miss Provo as much as I do, but if the above-mentioned experience isn't enough of a reason to do so, then I don't know what is...
I blog stalk you!:-)
ReplyDeleteAnd of course you miss me.
ReplyDelete